- Do you want to learn to teach safe, joyful yoga classes?
- Would you like to enrich your own personal yoga and meditation practice?
- Do you want to connect more fully with your Soul’s purpose for your life?
- Is it important to you to study from experienced teachers who live what they teach?
Then begin your journey with the Purna Yoga Foundation Level!
The Foundation Level has two components, and both work equally to enhance your skills in teaching and in life:
First, learn technical knowledge on how to teach yoga that is safe, effective, transformative, and accessible to all body types. The foundational curriculum of teaching Purna Yoga, the whole of yoga, includes:
- Asana (yoga poses with a focus on alignment for safety)
- Breath work
- The application of yogic philosophy to daily life
- Nutrition and lifestyle
- Plus, anatomy, physiology, sequencing, injuries and health concerns, business, the poetry of presentation, and much more!
Second, deepen your own spiritual connection so you practice and teach from the heart, and live a yogic lifestyle. The practice and teaching of yoga can grow your ego; however, this program will teach you how to use yoga and meditation to open you heart and welcome more of your soul into your body. It is through your connection to your soul that you will find:
- True confidence and leadership
- Intuition to guide your teaching and life
- Clarity for your decisions
- Longevity and true healing
- oyful self-expression of life’s purpose
- A unlimited energy source – Light – which is a powerful upgrade from prana or chi
Emerge from this training with:
- A new found love for your practice and appreciation for the many gifts it offers
- The confidence and knowledge to teach a variety of safe, joyful yoga classes
- The inspiration to connect to your highest wisdom so you can feel and be more alive
- A 304 page manual by Aadil Palkhivala, a resource that will serve you for a lifetime
Come discover the difference between yoga done from prana and yoga done from Light; between yoga of the mind, and the Purna Yoga approach to yoga from the heart. You will soon discover that there is no other teacher training program like the College of Purna Yoga.
For dates, tuition and more, see our locations:
Alive & Shine Center, Bellevue, WA, USA, The College of Purna Yoga Home Studio Starts March 6, 2015 and June 19, 2015
The Foundation Level is taught at Alive & Shine Center by Mirabelle Amour, Brad Waites and Marchella Yokoyama, Certified Purna Yoga Instructor at the 2,000 hour level. (The Affiliate 500 hour and Certificate 2,000 hour courses are also taught at the Bellevue home studio.)
The College of Purna Yoga at Purna Yoga East is taught by Catharine Eberhart, Certified Purna Yoga Instructor at the 2,000 hour level.
The College of Purna Yoga Atlanta is taught by Rutu Chaudhari, Certified Purna Yoga Instructor at the 2,000 hour level.
The College of Purna Yoga at Hilo Yoga is taught by Jennifer Weinert, Certified Purna Yoga Instructor at the 2,000 hour level.
The College of Purna Yoga Vancouver is taught by Brad Waites, Certified Purna Yoga Instructor at the 2,000 hour level.
The College of Purna Yoga Edmonton is taught by Cassie McColl, Certified Purna Yoga Instructor at the 2,000 hour level.
The College of Purna Yoga is taught by Vancouver director, Brad Waites, and Asia Shin, Affiliate Purna Yoga Instructor at the 2,000 hour level.
The College of Purna Yoga Helsinki is taught by Tove Palmgren, Certified Purna Yoga Instructor at the 2,000 hour level.